Friday, January 14, 2011

First Weigh-In

A couple of weeks ago I joined the Biggest Looser competition at the gym. Last week I did the initial weigh-in ... a whooping 300 pounds. Even on a 5' 10" frame that is too much. (All this in metric: 178 cm and 136 kg).

Today was my first weigh-in to see if I lost any weight. I had a really good week regarding work-outs (I will log them here from now on to help me keep track) and my food intake was pretty good too ... yes, I even had pizza and Starbucks, so I did not completely starve myself.

So, without further ado, here is today's magic number: 295.4 .... a loss of 4.6 pounds ... YEAH.

And, to show what that looks like on me, here are pictures:


That new bathing suit is still a bit snug, but that will change :-)

Today's workout: elliptical machine for 12 minutes (2 x 6 each) and my weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment