Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday ...

I was hoping to go to the gym today but we discovered a water leak in the basement yesterday and have been trying to pinpoint the location of the drip. So far we haven't been able to figure it out. The plumber I called yesterday told me right off the bat that he'd have to tear into the walls and floors to find the problem. When I was looking for their phone number this morning to call and find out when they'd be coming out I noticed that several other plumbers offer video locating. Well, that sounds so much better than having to do major renovation after all this is done with ... hopefully we won't have to do that anyway :9

So, with all that going on I was not exactly hungry this morning; just had a small bow of Cheerios and a cup of coffee mid-morning. Hey, if that doesn't help me lose weight, don't know what will ... yes, besides hard work at the gym and watching my calories :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment